NEQ 1 Philadelphia
- Team Check In: Thursday March 10, 4:00-9:00pm
- Late Team Check In: Friday, March 11, 6:45am-12 pm
- Location: TBD
NEQ 2 Philadelphia
- Team Check In: Friday April 15, 4:00-9:00pm
- Late Team Check In: Saturday, April 16, 6:45am-12 pm
- Location: TBD
NEQ 3 Philadelphia
- Team Check In: Thursday April 21, 4:00-9:00pm
- Late Team Check In: Friday, April 22, 6:45am-12 pm
- Location: TBD
No teams will be checked in after 12:00pm on the first day of play.
At Team Check In, the Team Representative is issued credentials for each player on the roster up to 15 and each staff member up to 3 coaches. These credentials are included as part of the Team Registration fee – there is no extra charge for them.
- Staff members listed on more than one roster receive only 1 credential for the event.
- All credentials must be picked up at one time by the person checking in the team.
- COACHES – Please REMEMBER to issue your players a credential before you ask them to meet you inside the playing venue.
- Players who do not have a credential WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the playing facility.
- Enter Competition Results: In order to complete seeding of the event, all USA Volleyball-sanctioned competition results should be entered in AES.
- Review Your Roster: Make any necessary roster changes, additions, or deletions. No handwritten changes of any sort are allowed on the Team Roster Form. Your roster must pass validation in AES in order to print a Team Roster Form. If your printed roster is correct, you should be ready for Check-In. You may need to edit several areas in order for the roster to pass validation. Information about editing can be found below.
- Team & Coach Requirements: All persons listed on a team roster must be registered with USA Volleyball through their Region. All coaches on the Team Roster Form must be, at a minimum, IMPACT certified. All adult coaches listed on the Team Roster Form must have a current background check through their Region.
- Make Sure You Have Valid USAV Numbers: You must have a valid USAV Team ID and USAV number for each rostered person – all players and coaches. These numbers should be verified in AES prior to Check-In. Contact your Region to get these numbers if you do not have them. Players and/or coaches WILL NOT be allowed to participate in the event unless this is completed.
- Add or Remove Players & Coaches: Roster changes can be made up until the last minute before you go to the Team Check in desk.
- Double Check Uniform Numbers: A player’s uniform number MUST match the number on the signed roster. Players will not be allowed to change uniform numbers during the event.
- Edit Player & Coach Information: Changes and edits to individual members information (i.e. membership type, graduation year, coaching certification level, membership expiration date, etc.)can be made up until the last minute before you go to the Team Check in Desk.
- Print the Team Roster Form: Registration/Check-In Staff will print two copies of your roster – both MUST be signed**. Do not bring a printed roster with you unless it is for your own use.
- Complete the Team Check In Form at Check-In: Fill out the required information on the bottom of the form. This information is very important to have accurately completed. Sign the form. Your signature verifies that all of the information listed on the roster is ACCURATE & COMPLETE.
- Information on Submitting False or Incorrect Information: Penalties may be enforced by the event for submitting incomplete or incorrect information on a roster including a player’s age or USAV number. All players participating must be on the roster.
Roster Requirements: (The following are required, no exceptions.)
- All rosters must be verified and submitted online
- All USAV numbers must be verified (players and coaches)
- All coaches must be IMPACT and SafeSport certified to be on the bench.
- Contact information on the roster must be accurate. It will be used for any emergency updates during the event.
Required Online Check-In Procedures
Online check-in is required for all teams and opens the Monday before each tournament weekend. This can be done electronically via AES on any device by following these steps:
- Login to AES
- Go to “My Events”- select event name
- Click on “My Teams”
- Click “Check-In” (to verify or make changes to your roster)
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Verify Roster” once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click “Check-in”
Coach and athlete credential pick up – Coaches will still need to check in prior to play to pick up credentials and a roster to get into the Convention Center to play.